Post production producer & Sales
Here at Darlings, we’re looking for an enthusiastic new team member that will help us grow and manage to keep everything on track for delivering the next commercial, film or documentary. Our ideal candidate will be trusted to dive right in, take the lead, use initiative, and help build darlings to the next level.
- Work closely with operations during the early planning stages of upcoming projects to ensure the smooth running of the project.
- Responsible for the budgeting and scheduling of all your projects together with the artist. Identify the creative resources required for each project and assign these resources accordingly, Identifying and escalating when additional resources are required.
- Responsible for agreeing on payment schedules and terms with the client up front and ensuring that bills are signed off in accordance with these terms and projects are billed and paid on time.
- Responsible for maintaining exceptional attention to detail when checking and viewing deliveries.
- Responsible for regular engagement with the creative teams, spending time with them in the suites to understand their roles and importance to each project.
- Flexible on taking on small day to day tasks when needed
- Identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, Customers, products and services.
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- Attend seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate.
- Update and interact over social media.
- Discuss and develop promotional strategy and activities.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Create together with the team a deck for pitching on jobs.
Skills and Qualifications
- A team player with exceptional communication skills who can credibly interact with clients, the team and other areas of the business.
- The ability to form and build exceptional client and internal relationships.Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- An ability to work, and remain calm in times of high pressure.
- Strong commitment to the role due to long hours that may be required.
- Willing to help to grow a small company in the next couple of years.
- Experience in managing post-production workflows across different genres.
- Preferred a minimum of two years’ experience in working in a post-production facility.
Not allergic to dogs!